Wondering Just How Good You Can Get?
Find Out by Taking a New Student Assessment!
We know there are a lot of options out there when it comes to golf instruction, and just as many questions.
- How do I get started?
- What program do I sign up for?
- Which coach is best for me?
- What will my commitment be?
The fact is, choosing a coach and an instruction program can be confusing and even daunting. That is why we have developed the New Student Assessment (NSA) Program at Janean Murphy Golf Academy. The NSA affords you the opportunity to meet and interact with one of our coaches in a relaxed, nurturing environment. Your coach will take the time to evaluate your full swing, short game and putting skills, and recommend possible programs for you that align with your goals, available time, and resources. Consider it the first step in your journey to shoot consistently lower scores and have more fun playing golf.
WHAT IT ENTAILS
Your assessment includes:
- A discussion with your coach about your goals, physical limitations, and time constraints.
- Full swing, short game and putting analysis/feedback regarding your current fundamentals.
- A thorough evaluation of your game to pinpoint your greatest strengths and weaknesses (i.e., what key areas are causing you to lose the most strokes)
- An outline of possible programs customized to your needs and expectations.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
There is no pressure or obligation to buy or commit to a series of lessons following your NSA. Its purpose is to get you acquainted with the coach and the facility and to determine if they are the right fit for you. If you decide to move forward with our team, you can expect your coach to walk you through all the necessary steps to mastering the desired skill, so that you can take your game to the next level and sustain it for years to come.